I used to eat granola all the time. So much that my roomies got into making it with me. Since I have moved to Cali I don’t even think I have eaten in one. single. time. This popped in my brain since I just made this 2 ingredient homemade peanut butter.
Super simple & satisfies the craving for peanut butter cookie dough.
- 2 c. rolled oats (gluten-free for allergies)
- 3/4 c. peanuts
- 1/4 c. almonds
- 1/4 c. sunflower seeds (optional)
- 3/4 c. peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp. honey (sub maple syrup for vegan option)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all the ingredients from rolled oats to sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan combine peanut butter through sea salt over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the rolled oat mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 10 minutes. Stir granola and bake for another 10 minutes. Stir one last time and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Store in a jar or other airtight container. Eat dry, with your milk of choice, on yogurt or ice cream.