There ain’t nothin’ chunky about this monkey. It has satiating fruit & nuts without any of the added sugar. Not to mention it won’t be leaving you in post lactose-consumption pain.
Hunky Munky Ice cream
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp. natural peanut butter or homemade peanut butter
- 2 ice cubes, for added volume
- Assorted nuts
- 1/2 dark vegan chocolate bar or homemade chocolate
- To make the nut clusters, roughly chop 1/2 cup of nuts and add to medium bowl.
- Melt chocolate bar in double broiler or if you have a fancy microwave, on the melt chocolate setting.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the nuts and combine.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, lay out the nut & chocolate mixture in a single layer.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes. Break apart into small clusters.
- For the ice cream, add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until creamy (1-2 minutes).
- Fold in chocolate nut clusters. [contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]